Challenge for July 2019: Team Pitcher Walks
- Have the fewest team pitcher walks allowed in a 162-game regular season!
- All teams that start in July and finish with a .500+ record are automatically entered!
- The top 3 totals win team credits (3, 2, 1) and a trophy for their trophy case!
- One random team chosen from 4th-10th place wins 1 team credit!
In progress. Standings become final after the games of Friday, September 20.
Goal and eligibility
The object of each monthly Challenge is to achieve the best total/score of the specified stat value/goal out of all Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 teams that play 162-game seasons starting in the given month, that finish with at least a .500 record. All Challenges require no explicit entry; all teams whose 162-game seasons start during a given calendar month are automatically considered for the Challenge for that month.
For example, the goal of the first Challenge (March 2019) is Team Stolen Bases, so whichever team steals the most bases over their full 162-game season (and has at least a .500 record) finishes in 1st place. Note that the standings are not final until the leagues that start their seasons on the last Monday of the month are completed (which in the case of the March 2019 Challenge is Friday, May 17).
There are 4 Prizes given out for each monthly challenge:
- 1st place: 3 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credits + a Gold Challenge trophy*
- 2nd place: 2 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credits + a Silver Challenge trophy*
- 3nd place: 1 Strat-O-Matic Baseball 365 team credit + a Bronze Challenge trophy*
- Additionally, 1 team credit will be awarded to a randomly-chosen team among the 4th through 10th place finishers.
* - These trophies are placed into your Strat-O-Matic 365 Trophy Case.
Tiebreakers are, in order: 1) Winning percentage, 2) coin flip.